Introducing Spohn Ranch
Spohn Ranch Skateparks began in 1992 as a family-owned business managed by Aaron Spohn and a few of his family members and close friends. Today, we’ve blossomed into one of the nation’s premiere skatepark construction and design firms, while maintaining the same level of passion and customer service that helped our family grow during those early years.
After becoming the nation’s first licensed and bonded municipal skatepark builder, our unparalleled breadth of services and capabilities has culminated in over 1,000 successful skateparks across the globe. These parks include the full range of facilities, from neighborhood skate spots to nationally-recognized destination skateparks and award winning art installations.
With a full-time crew of specialty skatepark contractors and one of the largest back-offices in the industry, Spohn Ranch continues to innovate and re-define the boundaries of conventional skatepark construction and design. We pride ourselves on working in the widest diversity of mediums and collaborating with the nation’s top professional skaters, landscape architects and sculptural artists.
Spohn Ranch’s work has been recognized with awards from the Skatepark Association of the United States, the NRPA, the ASLA and Concrete Disciples. However, we believe that the most important recognition comes from the cities and agencies, including the US Navy, which have established Spohn Ranch as a ‘sole source’ provider of skatepark design and build services.
- 25+ years general design and construction experience
- 15+ years experience in action sports element design and construction
- Extensive fabrication experience in concrete, steel, wood, composites and more
- 3 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with over 150,000 square feet of total space
- Facilities feature state-of-the-art concrete batch plant, multiple CNC routers, CNC laser cutter, CNC brake press and an in-house logistics company with a full fleet of trucks and trailers
- Advanced 3D Computer Aided Drafting Experts
- Licensed and Bonded General Contractor in multiple states
- Product Liability Insurance ($11,000,000)
- Professional (Design) Liability Insurance
- Auto, non-owned and hired insurance and worker’s compensation insurance
- Certified California Small Business (SBE) and Woman-owned corporation (WBE)